Wisconsin Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Wisconsin Badgers (6-2) currently rank 29th among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Badgers visit the Michigan State Spartans, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5. Michigan State is favored by 5.5 points (the over/under is set at 131.5).
Wisconsin NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||29th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin Team Stats
- Wisconsin has a +81 scoring differential, topping opponents by 10.1 points per game. It is putting up 74.0 points per game to rank 209th in college basketball and is giving up 63.9 per contest to rank 40th in college basketball.
- The Badgers are 4-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Wisconsin has four wins (4-1) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-1) when listed as underdogs.
- While Wisconsin has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wisconsin and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wisconsin Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Wisconsin is 2-2 (.500%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins, but also tied for the 28th-most defeats.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Wisconsin is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 23rd-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wisconsin Players
- The Badgers' scoring leader is AJ Storr, who contributes 13.3 points per game.
- Steven Crowl paces Wisconsin with 7.9 rebounds per game, and Chucky Hepburn leads the team with 3.1 assists per outing.
- Max Klesmit connects on 1.5 threes per game to lead the Badgers.
- Wisconsin's blocks leader is Crowl, who records 0.5 per game. Hepburn leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.