Marquette Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Marquette Golden Eagles (6-2) are contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +1400 on the moneyline, the third-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Golden Eagles host the Texas Longhorns, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Marquette NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette Team Stats
- Marquette averages 79.3 points per game (94th in college basketball) while giving up 67.0 per contest (100th in college basketball). It has a +98 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 12.3 points per game.
- The Golden Eagles are a perfect 3-0 at home while going 1-1 on the road this year (2-1 in neutral-site games).
- Marquette has gone 3-1 when playing as favorites, with two victories (2-1) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Golden Eagles are 1-1. They also have been victorious just once in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Marquette and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-2 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Marquette has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (two), but also has tied for the 24th-most Quadrant 1 losses (two).
- Marquette has tied for the 21st-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Marquette Players
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles scoring 16.4 points per game.
- Marquette is led in rebounding by Oso Ighodaro's 6.4 rebounds per game and assists by Tyler Kolek's 5.3 assists per game.
- Jones is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.4 per contest.
- Marquette's blocks leader is Ighodaro, who collects 1.1 per game. Kolek leads the team by averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.