Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Green Bay Packers have been given +10000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), the Packers are 15th-best in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Packers' Super Bowl odds down from +6600 at the beginning of the season to +10000. Among all teams in the league, that is the 15th-smallest change.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Green Bay is 7-5-0 this year.
- The Packers have seen six of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has won five out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Packers are averaging 329.6 yards per game on offense this year (17th in NFL), and they are surrendering 340 yards per game (18th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Packers are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank ninth on defense with 20.3 points allowed per game.
Packers Impact Players
- In 12 games, Jordan Love has passed for 2,866 yards (238.8 per game), with 22 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 61.3%.
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and gained 231 yards.
- In 12 games, Jayden Reed has 40 catches for 513 yards (42.8 per game) and five TDs.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs has scored seven times, catching 45 balls for 505 yards (42.1 per game).
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon has scored one time and gained 521 yards (43.4 per game).
- On defense, Rashan Gary has helped lead the charge with 34 tackles, 6.0 TFL, nine sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+10000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1400|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+8000|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+10000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1400|
|13||December 3||Chiefs||W 27-19||+450|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.