Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers right now have +10000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers' Super Bowl odds (+10000) place them 16th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 19th.
- The Packers were +6600 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +10000, which is the 15th-smallest change in the entire league.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay has six wins in 11 games against the spread this season.
- There have been five Packers games (out of 11) that hit the over this year.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Green Bay has been the underdog eight times and won four of those games.
- On offense, the Packers rank 18th in the NFL with 324.8 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 18th in total defense (340.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Packers are totaling 21 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank 10th defensively with 20.4 points allowed per game.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has 19 touchdown passes and 10 picks in 11 games, completing 60.5% for 2,599 yards (236.3 per game).
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 221 yards.
- In 11 games, Jayden Reed has 36 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs.
- In 11 games, Romeo Doubs has 41 receptions for 433 yards (39.4 per game) and seven scores.
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon has scored one time and gained 448 yards (40.7 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Packers' Rashan Gary has collected 30 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 8.5 sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+8000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+30000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+6600|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+12500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of November 28 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.