Jordan Love Week 12 Preview vs. the Lions
Jordan Love will be facing the 16th-ranked passing defense in the league when his Green Bay Packers play the Detroit Lions in Week 12, on Thursday at 12:30 PM ET.
Love has passed for 2,331 yards (233.1 per game) this season while completing 59.7% of his passes, with 16 TD passes and 10 picks. On the ground, Love has run 34 times for 182 yards and two TDs.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Love and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Love vs. the Lions
- Love vs the Lions (since 2021): 3 GP / 126.7 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Three opposing players have registered 300 or more passing yards in an outing against Detroit this year.
- The Lions have allowed one or more passing touchdowns to seven opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Detroit has allowed five players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- Three players have thrown for three or more TDs in an outing against the Lions this season.
- The pass defense of the Lions is giving up 223.5 yards per contest this year, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Lions' defense is ranked 23rd in the league with 16 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Packers Player Previews
Jordan Love Passing Props vs. the Lions
- Passing Yards: 231.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+125)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Love with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Love Passing Insights
- Love has topped his passing yards prop total in seven games this year, or 70.0%.
- The Packers have passed 57.5% of the time and run 42.5% this season. They rank 20th in the NFL in scoring.
- Love's 6.9 yards per attempt rank 19th in the league.
- Love has completed at least one touchdown pass in nine of 10 games, including multiple TDs five times.
- He has 81.8% of his team's 22 offensive touchdowns this season (18).
- Love has passed 54 times out of his 340 total attempts while in the red zone (56.2% of his team's red zone plays).
Jordan Love Rushing Props vs the Lions
- Rushing Yards: 14.5 (-115)
Love Rushing Insights
- Love has gone over his rushing yards total in 50.0% of his opportunities (five of 10 games).
- Love has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- He has six red zone carries for 14.3% of the team share (his team runs on 43.8% of its plays in the red zone).
Love's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chargers||11/19/2023||Week 11||27-for-40 / 322 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||11/12/2023||Week 10||21-for-40 / 289 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||2 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||11/5/2023||Week 9||20-for-26 / 228 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||4 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||10/29/2023||Week 8||24-for-41 / 229 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||4 ATT / 34 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/22/2023||Week 7||21-for-31 / 180 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||3 ATT / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.