Green Bay vs. UMass Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's contest between the Green Bay Phoenix (2-1) and the UMass Minutewomen (1-4) at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 79-53 and heavily favors Green Bay to come out on top. Game time is at 1:30 PM ET on November 23.
In their most recent matchup on Thursday, the Phoenix secured a 65-53 win against Creighton.
Green Bay vs. UMass Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Cancún, Mexico
Green Bay vs. UMass Score Prediction
- Prediction: Green Bay 79, UMass 53
Other Horizon Predictions
- Northern Kentucky vs Pittsburgh
- Detroit Mercy vs South Carolina Upstate
- Chicago State vs Cleveland State
- Iowa vs Purdue Fort Wayne
- Youngstown State vs Rhode Island
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Green Bay Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Phoenix outscored opponents by 13.5 points per game last season, with a +460 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.9 points per game (125th in college basketball) and gave up 54.4 per outing (11th in college basketball).
- On offense, Green Bay averaged 67.2 points per game last year in conference action. As a comparison, its season average (67.9 points per game) was 0.7 PPG higher.
- The Phoenix posted 70.5 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 3.3 more points than they averaged in road games (67.2).
- At home, Green Bay allowed 3.7 fewer points per game (51.9) than in away games (55.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.