Wisconsin vs. Virginia: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 124.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Badgers Betting Records & Stats
- Wisconsin played 15 games last season that went over 124.5 combined points scored.
- The Badgers had a 128.8-point average over/under in their outings last year, 4.3 more points than the point total for this game.
- The Badgers were 13-16-0 against the spread last year.
- Last season, Wisconsin was the underdog 16 times and won six, or 37.5%, of those games.
- Last season, the Badgers won five of their 11 games, or 45.5%, when they were an underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Badgers.
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 124.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 124.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Wisconsin Insights & Trends
- The Badgers averaged only 4.8 more points per game last year (65.3) than the Cavaliers allowed their opponents to score (60.5).
- Wisconsin went 11-10 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it scored more than 60.5 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||5-8-0|
|2-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|68.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.5|
|65.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.3|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-9-0|
|6-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.