Wisconsin vs. Virginia: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when hosting the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Virginia vs. Wisconsin matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Cypress Lake, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||Wisconsin Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-2.5)||124.5||-155||+125||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-2.5)||125.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin vs. Virginia Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Wisconsin covered 13 times in 29 chances against the spread last season.
- The Badgers covered the spread seven times last year (7-6 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Virginia put together a 12-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 15 Cavaliers games last season hit the over.
Wisconsin Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Wisconsin has a 1.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.