Marquette vs. UCLA: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
Two hot squads hit the court when the Marquette Golden Eagles (3-0) host the UCLA Bruins (3-0) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:30 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are putting their three-game winning streak on the line versus the Bruins, victors in three in a row.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Marquette vs. UCLA matchup.
Marquette vs. UCLA Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:30 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Marquette vs. UCLA Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Marquette Moneyline||UCLA Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Marquette (-6.5)||141.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Marquette (-6.5)||141.5||-260||+210||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette vs. UCLA Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Marquette went 20-12-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 15 Golden Eagles games last season hit the over.
- UCLA went 17-17-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 18 of the Bruins' games last year went over the point total.
Marquette Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Bookmakers rate Marquette much higher (sixth-best in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (12th-best).
- Marquette has a 4.8% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.