Green Bay vs. Montana State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Montana State Bobcats (2-1) and the Green Bay Phoenix (1-2) at Worthington Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 73-56 and heavily favors Montana State to take home the win. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Montana State should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 11.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 135.5 total.
Green Bay vs. Montana State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Bozeman, Montana
- Venue: Worthington Arena
- Line: Montana State -11.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Montana State -700, Green Bay +500
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Green Bay vs. Montana State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Montana State 73, Green Bay 56
Spread & Total Prediction for Green Bay vs. Montana State
- Pick ATS: Montana State (-11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Green Bay Performance Insights
- While Green Bay ranked in the bottom 25 in the nation in points per game last season with 59.3 (-1-worst), it ranked 333rd in college basketball with 76.5 points surrendered per contest.
- It was a tough season for the Phoenix last year in terms of rebounding, as they averaged just 25.3 rebounds per game (-4-worst in college basketball) and ceded 34.2 rebounds per contest (22nd-worst).
- Green Bay ranked 331st in college basketball with 10.9 assists per contest.
- With 13.2 turnovers per game, the Phoenix were 304th in the country. They forced 10.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 310th in college basketball.
- The Phoenix ranked 237th in the country by making 6.8 treys per game, but they had a 30.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 12th-worst in college basketball.
- Last season Green Bay ceded 6.9 three-pointers per game (140th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 35.0% (264th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Green Bay attempted 29.4 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 56.5% of the shots it took (and 66.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.6 threes per contest, which were 43.5% of its shots (and 33.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.