Bucks vs. Wizards Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Washington Wizards (2-10) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSWI.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Wizards Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Wizards Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 122 - Wizards 115
Bucks vs Wizards Additional Info
|Bucks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bucks vs. Wizards
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-6.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 236.5
- The Bucks have covered less often than the Wizards this season, tallying an ATS record of 4-9-0, as opposed to the 5-7-0 mark of the Wizards.
- Neither Milwaukee nor Washington has covered this season when the spread conditions of the game are equal to or greater than Monday's line (Bucks as favorites by 10.5 or more and Wizards as underdogs by 10.5 or more).
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total 61.5% of the time this season (eight out of 13), less often than Washington's games have (eight out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Bucks are 9-4, a better mark than the Wizards have put up (1-9) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bucks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Performance Insights
- The Bucks are scoring 119.2 points per game (sixth-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 116.8 points per contest (23rd-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, Milwaukee is getting beat at both ends of the court, as it ranks fourth-worst in the league in rebounds (41.5 per game) and fourth-worst in rebounds allowed (46.7 per contest).
- The Bucks are dishing out 23.9 assists per game, which ranks them 25th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- So far this year, Milwaukee is averaging 13.6 turnovers per game (13th-ranked in NBA) and forcing 12.7 turnovers per contest (24th-ranked).
- The Bucks are making 14.7 treys per game this season (sixth-ranked in NBA), and they sport a 38.1% three-point percentage (fifth-best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.