Packers vs. Chargers: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) hit the road to match up against the Green Bay Packers (3-6) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
The betting trends and insights for the Chargers and Packers can be found below before they match up on Sunday.
Packers vs. Chargers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Venue: Lambeau Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Packers vs. Chargers Betting Records & Stats
Green Bay Packers
- The Packers have combined with their opponent to score more than 44 points in three of nine games this season.
- The average over/under for Green Bay's matchups this season is 41.6, 2.4 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Packers have covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Packers have won two of the six games they've played as underdogs this season.
- Green Bay has played as an underdog of +135 or more once this season and lost that game.
Los Angeles Chargers
- The average total in Los Angeles' matchups this year is 48.1, 4.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Chargers have covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-5-0).
- The Chargers have won 60% of their games as moneyline favorites (3-2).
- Los Angeles has a record of 3-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter (75%).
Chargers vs. Packers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Packers vs. Chargers Betting Insights & Trends
- Green Bay has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In the Packers' past three games, they have hit the over once.
- The Chargers have outscored their opponents by a total of 24 points this season (2.7 per game), and opponents of the Packers have outscored them by only three points on the year (0.3 per game).
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, Los Angeles has gone over the total once.
- The Chargers have put up a total of 24 more points than their opponents this year (2.7 per game), while the Packers have been outscored by three points (0.3 per game).
Packers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||41.6||41.4||41.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22||21.8||22.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-4||1-1||1-3|
Chargers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||48.1||48.8||47.1|
|Implied Team Total AVG||26.2||27||25.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-2||2-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-3||0-2||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.