A.J. Dillon Week 11 Preview vs. the Chargers
Green Bay Packers running back A.J. Dillon will face the Los Angeles Chargers and their 11th-ranked rushing defense in Week 11, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
On 103 carries this year, Dillon has rushed for a team-best 376 yards (41.8 ypg). He has scored one TD on the ground. Dillon has added 12 receptions for 114 yards, good for 12.7 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Dillon and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Dillon vs. the Chargers
- Dillon vs the Chargers (since 2021): No games
- The Chargers have let one opposing rusher to put up 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Los Angeles has allowed 10 opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Chargers have let one opposing player to register two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The 102 rushing yards per game conceded by the Chargers defense makes them the NFL's 11th-ranked rush defense.
- So far this season, the Chargers have allowed 11 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.2 per game. That ranks 26th among NFL defenses.
Packers Player Previews
A.J. Dillon Rushing Props vs. the Chargers
- Rushing Yards: 29.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Dillon with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Dillon Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Dillon has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Packers have passed 57.3% of the time and run 42.7% this season. They rank 22nd in the NFL in scoring.
- He has carried the ball in 103 of his team's 224 total rushing attempts this season (46.0%).
- Dillon has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has scored one of his team's 19 offensive touchdowns this season (5.3%).
- He has 19 red zone rushing carries (46.3% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
A.J. Dillon Receiving Props vs the Chargers
- Receiving Yards: 6.5 (-115)
Dillon Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Dillon has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (three of six).
- Dillon has 5.6% of his team's target share (17 targets on 301 passing attempts).
- He averages 6.7 yards per target this season (114 yards on 17 targets).
- Dillon does not have a TD reception this season in nine games.
Dillon's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Steelers||11/12/2023||Week 10||9 ATT / 70 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 1 REC / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||11/5/2023||Week 9||9 ATT / 40 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||10/29/2023||Week 8||6 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 5 REC / 41 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/22/2023||Week 7||15 ATT / 61 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 34 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||10/9/2023||Week 5||20 ATT / 76 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.