Milwaukee vs. Mississippi Valley State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at The Legacy Center has the Milwaukee Panthers (1-3) going head to head against the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-3) at 2:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 77-68 win for Milwaukee.
The Panthers are coming off of an 88-67 victory against McNeese in their last game on Friday.
Milwaukee vs. Mississippi Valley State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Milwaukee vs. Mississippi Valley State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 77, Mississippi Valley State 68
Other Horizon Predictions
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Wright State vs Indiana State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Milwaukee Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers were outscored by 2.1 points per game last season (scoring 58.8 points per game to rank 298th in college basketball while allowing 60.9 per outing to rank 83rd in college basketball) and had a -63 scoring differential overall.
- In conference action, Milwaukee averaged more points (61.3 per game) than it did overall (58.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Panthers put up 62.0 points per game last season, 6.0 more than they averaged on the road (56.0).
- At home, Milwaukee gave up 58.1 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 63.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.