Miami (FL) vs. Louisville: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
A pair of the nation's stingiest rushing defenses battle when the Miami Hurricanes (6-4) take college football's seventh-ranked run D into a contest with the No. 9 Louisville Cardinals (9-1), who have the No. 10 unit, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Hurricanes are only 1-point favorites. The over/under in this outing is 46.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Miami (FL) vs. Louisville matchup.
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami (FL) Moneyline||Louisville Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (FL) (-1)||46.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Miami (FL) (-1.5)||46.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Florida vs Missouri
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Washington vs Oregon State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia State vs LSU
Miami (FL) vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Miami (FL) has compiled a 5-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Hurricanes have covered the spread twice when favored by 1 point or more this season (in five opportunities).
- Louisville has put together a 5-4-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread when playing as at least 1-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
Miami (FL) & Louisville 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the ACC||+2000||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|To Win the National Champ.||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.