How to Watch the LSU vs. Georgia State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 15 LSU Tigers (7-3) match up against the Georgia State Panthers (6-4) at Tiger Stadium on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
LSU has struggled on defense, ranking 25th-worst in the FBS (415.5 yards allowed per game) this season. However, the defense ranks best, yielding an average of 560.3 yards per game. In terms of points scored Georgia State ranks 69th in the FBS (27.1 points per game), and it is 97th on the other side of the ball (28.8 points allowed per game).
For more details on this matchup, including where and how to watch on ESPN2, keep reading.
LSU vs. Georgia State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Venue: Tiger Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Texas vs Iowa State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Florida vs Missouri
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Kansas State vs Kansas
LSU vs. Georgia State Key Statistics
|560.3 (1st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||380.9 (79th)|
|415.5 (95th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428.8 (106th)|
|223.8 (4th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||181.4 (36th)|
|336.5 (4th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||199.5 (95th)|
|7 (4th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (37th)|
|12 (92nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (54th)|
LSU Stats Leaders
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 3,165 yards, completing 71.4% of his passes and recording 30 touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He's also run for 918 yards (91.8 ypg) on 114 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Logan Diggs has carried the ball 113 times for 635 yards (63.5 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Malik Nabers' 1,284 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 106 times and has collected 72 receptions and 10 touchdowns.
- Brian Thomas Jr. has caught 51 passes for 918 yards (91.8 yards per game) and 13 touchdowns this year.
- Kyren Lacy has a total of 348 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 18 passes and scoring four touchdowns.
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- Darren Grainger has been a dual threat for Georgia State this season. He has 1,986 passing yards (198.6 per game) while completing 64.9% of his passes. He's thrown 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 569 yards (56.9 ypg) on 112 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Marcus Carroll has rushed for 1,206 yards on 244 carries so far this year while scoring 12 times on the ground. He's also added 18 catches, totaling 180 yards.
- Robert Lewis leads his team with 727 receiving yards on 52 catches with seven touchdowns.
- Tailique Williams has put up a 539-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 38 passes on 55 targets.
- Jacari Carter's 41 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 212 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed LSU or Georgia State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.