Milwaukee vs. McNeese Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at The Legacy Center has the Milwaukee Panthers (0-3) squaring off against the McNeese Cowgirls (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 85-62 victory, heavily favoring Milwaukee.
The Panthers are coming off of a 73-67 loss to UL Monroe in their last outing on Thursday.
Milwaukee vs. McNeese Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Milwaukee vs. McNeese Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 85, McNeese 62
Other Horizon Predictions
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Wright State vs Indiana State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Milwaukee Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers were outscored by 2.1 points per game last season (scoring 58.8 points per game to rank 298th in college basketball while giving up 60.9 per contest to rank 83rd in college basketball) and had a -63 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Milwaukee put up more points (61.3 per game) than it did overall (58.8) in 2022-23.
- The Panthers scored more points at home (62.0 per game) than on the road (56.0) last season.
- Milwaukee allowed 58.1 points per game at home last season, and 63.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.