Bucks vs. Hornets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7) are 8.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSWI. The matchup has an over/under of 241.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Hornets Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and BSWI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks Betting Records & Stats
- In two games this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to score more than 241.5 points.
- Milwaukee has had an average of 234.7 points in its games this season, 6.8 fewer than this matchup's total.
- The Bucks have only covered the spread two times in 11 opportunities this season.
- Milwaukee has entered the game as favorites 11 times this season and won seven, or 63.6%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has played as a favorite of -350 or more twice this season and won both games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Bucks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bucks vs Hornets Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Prediction|
|Bucks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bucks vs. Hornets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 241.5||% of Games Over 241.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bucks Insights & Trends
- Milwaukee sports a worse record against the spread at home (1-5-0) than it does in road games (1-4-0).
- The Bucks record 117 points per game, only 4.9 fewer points than the 121.9 the Hornets allow.
- When Milwaukee puts up more than 121.9 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bucks vs. Hornets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bucks vs. Hornets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.