Bucks vs. Hornets November 17 Tickets & Start Time
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7), on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Spectrum Center, play the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSWI.
If you're looking to go to this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Bucks vs. Hornets Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Friday, November 17
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Bucks (-8.5)
- Total: 241.5
- TV: BSSE, BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Bucks Games
- November 22 at the Celtics
- November 26 at home vs the Trail Blazers
- November 24 at home vs the Wizards
- November 30 at the Bulls
- November 18 at home vs the Mavericks
Bucks Players to Watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo puts up 24.5 points, 11.5 rebounds and 3 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.5 steals and 2 blocks.
- Damian Lillard puts up 22.5 points, 6 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game, shooting 34.4% from the floor and 30% from downtown with 3 made treys per contest.
- Malik Beasley averages 11.5 points, 4 boards and 2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 2 steals (eighth in league) and 0 blocks.
- Bobby Portis puts up 11 points, 5 boards and 2 assists per game, shooting 55.6% from the field.
- Brook Lopez puts up 13 points, 2.5 boards and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end he averages 0.5 steals and 0 blocks.
Hornets Players to Watch
- On a per-game basis, LaMelo Ball gives the Hornets 14.3 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists. He also averages 1.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Terry Rozier is averaging 22.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest. He's making 45.5% of his shots from the field and 20% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- Gordon Hayward gives the Hornets 14.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest while posting 2 steals (eighth in NBA) and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Hornets are receiving 17.7 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from P.J. Washington this season.
- Brandon Miller gets the Hornets 17.3 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists per contest while averaging 0.3 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Hornets Stat Comparison
|117.7||Points Allowed Avg.||121.9|
|48.2%||Field Goal %||47.7%|
|37%||Three Point %||32.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.