Nick Foligno Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Lightning - November 16
The Chicago Blackhawks, Nick Foligno among them, meet the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, at United Center. Considering a bet on Foligno? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nick Foligno vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Foligno Season Stats Insights
- Foligno has averaged 17:30 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of 0).
- In two of 13 games this year, Foligno has scored a goal, but he's yet to produce two or more goals in the same contest.
- Foligno has a point in five of 13 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Foligno has an assist in four of 13 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Foligno's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 46.5% that he goes over.
- There is a 32.3% chance of Foligno having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Foligno Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are conceding 59 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 29th in the NHL.
- The team's -6 goal differential ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.