Green Bay vs. Creighton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Green Bay Phoenix (1-1) and the Creighton Bluejays (2-0) clashing at D.J. Sokol Arena (on November 16) at 7:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 73-67 victory for Green Bay, who is slightly favored based on our model.
The Phoenix's last outing on Saturday ended in an 88-62 win against Illinois State.
Green Bay vs. Creighton Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: D.J. Sokol Arena in Omaha, Nebraska
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Green Bay vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Green Bay 73, Creighton 67
Other Horizon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Green Bay Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Phoenix's +460 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 13.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 67.9 points per game (125th in college basketball) while giving up 54.4 per outing (11th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Green Bay put up 67.2 points per game in Horizon play, and 67.9 overall.
- The Phoenix scored 70.5 points per game at home last season, and 67.2 on the road.
- In 2022-23, Green Bay gave up 3.7 fewer points per game at home (51.9) than away (55.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.