Top Player Prop Bets for Bucks vs. Raptors on November 15, 2023
Player prop bet odds for Giannis Antetokounmpo, Scottie Barnes and others are available when the Milwaukee Bucks visit the Toronto Raptors at Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday (at 7:30 PM ET).
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Bucks vs. Raptors Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TSN and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs Raptors Additional Info
|Bucks vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Raptors Prediction|
|Bucks vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Raptors|
NBA Props Today: Milwaukee Bucks
Giannis Antetokounmpo Props
|30.5 (Over: -104)||11.5 (Over: +104)||4.5 (Over: +100)|
- Antetokounmpo's 24.5 points per game average is 6.0 fewer than Wednesday's over/under.
- He has averaged 11.5 rebounds per game, the same as his prop bet on Wednesday.
- Antetokounmpo's season-long assist average -- three per game -- is 1.5 assists lower than Wednesday's assist prop bet value (4.5).
Get Antetokounmpo gear at Fanatics!
Damian Lillard Props
|28.5 (Over: -110)||4.5 (Over: -108)||6.5 (Over: -122)||3.5 (Over: -106)|
- The 22.5 points Damian Lillard scores per game are 6.0 less than his over/under on Wednesday (28.5).
- He averages 1.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 4.5.
- Lillard has collected 4.5 assists per game, 2.0 less than Wednesday's prop bet (6.5).
- He three made three-pointers average is 0.5 lower than his prop bet on Wednesday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Malik Beasley Props
|9.5 (Over: +104)||2.5 (Over: -139)||2.5 (Over: +126)|
- The 9.5-point over/under for Malik Beasley on Wednesday is 2.0 lower than his scoring average.
- His rebounding average of four is lower than his over/under on Wednesday (2.5).
- Beasley's 2.5 three-pointers made per game is equal to his Wednesday over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Toronto Raptors
Scottie Barnes Props
|20.5 (Over: -120)||8.5 (Over: +108)||5.5 (Over: -133)||1.5 (Over: -106)|
- Wednesday's over/under for Barnes is 20.5 points, 0.5 fewer than his season average.
- He averages 0.2 more rebounds than his over/under on Wednesday (which is 8.5).
- Barnes averages 6.7 assists, 1.2 more than Wednesday's over/under.
- Barnes has hit 1.3 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Wednesday's game (1.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Dennis Schroder Props
|14.5 (Over: -120)||2.5 (Over: -104)||6.5 (Over: -143)||1.5 (Over: +100)|
- Dennis Schroder's 15.7 points per game average is 1.2 points higher than Wednesday's over/under.
- He has averaged 0.5 more rebounds per game (three) than his prop bet total in Wednesday's game (2.5).
- Schroder has averaged nine assists per game this season, 2.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday (6.5).
- Schroder's 3.3 made three-pointers per game is 1.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday's game (1.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.