Wisconsin vs. Providence Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at Amica Mutual Pavilion has the Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) squaring off against the Providence Friars (2-0) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 84-70 victory as our model heavily favors Wisconsin.
Based on our computer prediction, Wisconsin projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Providence. The over/under is currently listed at 141.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Wisconsin vs. Providence Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Providence, Rhode Island
- Venue: Amica Mutual Pavilion
- Line: Wisconsin -1.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wisconsin -120, Providence +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wisconsin vs. Providence Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 84, Providence 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Wisconsin vs. Providence
- Pick ATS: Wisconsin (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wisconsin Performance Insights
- Wisconsin put up 65.3 points per game and gave up 63.6 last season, making them 328th in college basketball on offense and 30th on defense.
- On the boards, the Badgers were 302nd in college basketball in rebounds (29.5 per game) last year. They were 283rd in rebounds allowed (32.7 per game).
- Last season Wisconsin was ranked 300th in college basketball in assists with 11.6 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Badgers were 112th in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (7.9) last year. They were 174th in 3-point percentage at 34.2%.
- Wisconsin gave up 6.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 31.6% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 51st and 58th, respectively, in the country.
- Last season, Wisconsin attempted 40.2% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 59.8% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 33.2% of Wisconsin's buckets were 3-pointers, and 66.8% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.