Milwaukee vs. Colorado Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) and Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) going head to head at CU Events Center has a projected final score of 81-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Colorado, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Milwaukee projects to cover the 18.5-point spread in its matchup versus Colorado. The over/under is listed at 155.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
- Line: Colorado -18.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado -2500, Milwaukee +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 81, Milwaukee 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Milwaukee vs. Colorado
- Pick ATS: Milwaukee (+18.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Milwaukee Performance Insights
- Milwaukee ranked 32nd in the nation last year with 78.2 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 293rd with 74.2 points allowed per contest.
- The Panthers allowed 32.9 rebounds per game last year (294th-ranked in college basketball), but they shined by pulling down 35.9 rebounds per game (13th-best).
- Last season Milwaukee ranked 109th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 13.9 per game.
- While the Panthers were in the bottom 25 in the country in turnovers per game with 14.6 (14th-worst), they ranked 121st in college basketball with 12.6 forced turnovers per game.
- Last year the Panthers sank 7.9 threes per game (112th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.5% (162nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Milwaukee allowed 8.2 threes per game (290th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 30.7% (26th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Milwaukee took 62.5% two-pointers, accounting for 71.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 37.5% three-pointers (28.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.