How to Watch the TCU vs. West Virginia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The TCU Horned Frogs (3-1) square off against a fellow Big 12 foe when they host the West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Amon G. Carter Stadium.
TCU ranks 81st in total defense this year (377.5 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 10th-best in the FBS with 501 total yards per game. West Virginia is accumulating 27 points per game on offense this season (80th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 18.5 points per game (33rd-ranked) on defense.
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
TCU vs. West Virginia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Kansas vs Texas
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- USC vs Colorado
- UAB vs Tulane
- Louisville vs NC State
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Michigan vs Nebraska
TCU vs. West Virginia Key Statistics
|501 (17th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||348.5 (99th)|
|377.5 (78th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||311 (34th)|
|208.3 (18th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||189.5 (41st)|
|292.8 (23rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||159 (119th)|
|6 (66th)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (48th)|
|7 (37th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (76th)|
TCU Stats Leaders
- Chandler Morris has thrown for 1,117 yards, completing 68.8% of his passes and recording nine touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also run for 184 yards (46 ypg) on 29 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Emani Bailey has carried the ball 81 times for a team-high 483 yards on the ground and has found the end zone two times as a runner.
- John Paul Richardson's 185 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 20 times and has collected 14 catches.
- Warren Thompson has caught 12 passes for 159 yards (39.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jared Wiley has been the target of 19 passes and racked up 15 catches for 129 yards, an average of 32.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
West Virginia Stats Leaders
- Garrett Greene has 402 passing yards, or 100.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 55.3% of his passes and has recorded four touchdowns with zero interceptions. He's also chipped in on the ground with 26.3 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- CJ Donaldson has rushed 64 times for 287 yards, with three touchdowns.
- Jaylen Anderson has collected 125 yards (on 36 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Hudson Clement has collected seven catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 196 (49 yards per game). He's been targeted 11 times and has three touchdowns.
- Kole Taylor has caught 11 passes and compiled 146 receiving yards (36.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Devin Carter has racked up 111 reciving yards (27.8 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed TCU or West Virginia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.