Willy Adames vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Willy Adames (.372 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 64 points above season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Dakota Hudson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field, Thursday at 4:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Dakota Hudson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .215 with 27 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 69 walks.
- Adames has gotten a hit in 82 of 145 games this year (56.6%), including 26 multi-hit games (17.9%).
- He has hit a home run in 15.2% of his games in 2023 (22 of 145), and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Adames has driven in a run in 43 games this season (29.7%), including 19 games with more than one RBI (13.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored in 56 games this season (38.6%), including multiple runs in 14 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.71).
- The Cardinals give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Hudson (6-2) gets the starting nod for the Cardinals in his 12th start of the season. He has a 4.95 ERA in 76 1/3 innings pitched, with 42 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday against the San Diego Padres, the righty went six innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.95, with 5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 17 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .277 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.