Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers have +4000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 14th-ranked in the league as of September 27.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +160
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers' Super Bowl odds (+4000) place them 14th-best in the league, but according to computer rankings they are only 16th-best.
- The Packers were +6600 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now improved to +4000, which is the 13th-biggest change in the entire league.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +4000 moneyline odds, is 2.4%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 3-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Green Bay has had two games (out of three) go over the total this year.
- The Packers have not played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Green Bay has won two of the three games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Offensively, the Packers rank 22nd in the NFL with 297.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in total defense (336.3 yards allowed per contest).
- Offensively, the Packers rank eighth in the NFL with 26.7 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 13th in points allowed (336.3 points allowed per contest).
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has seven touchdown passes and one interception in three games, completing 53.1% for 655 yards (218.3 per game).
- Love also has rushed for 74 yards and one TD.
- Romeo Doubs has 11 receptions for 129 yards (43.0 per game) and three TDs in three games.
- Jayden Reed has nine catches for 148 yards (49.3 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- On the ground, Aaron Jones has scored one time and accumulated 41 yards (41.0 per game).
- On defense, Quay Walker has helped keep opposing offenses in check with one pick to go with 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in three games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+40000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+5000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.