How to Watch the Orioles vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
Grayson Rodriguez and the Baltimore Orioles will hit the field against the Cleveland Guardians and projected starter Hunter Gaddis on Thursday at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Orioles vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 15th in baseball with 180 total home runs.
- Baltimore is eighth in baseball, slugging .428.
- The Orioles' .257 batting average is seventh-best in MLB.
- Baltimore is the sixth-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 5.1 runs per game (776 total).
- The Orioles' .322 on-base percentage ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Orioles' 8.4 strikeouts per game rank 11th in MLB.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Baltimore's pitching staff ranks 14th in the majors.
- Baltimore has the 10th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.01).
- Orioles pitchers combine for the No. 10 WHIP in the majors (1.261).
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians' 117 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- Cleveland ranks 28th in the majors with a .381 team slugging percentage.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .250 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has scored the 27th-most runs in baseball this season with just 626 (4.1 per game).
- The Guardians have an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The Guardians are the best at avoiding strikeouts in MLB this season with only 1079 as a team.
- Cleveland averages the 25th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.2) in the majors this season.
- Cleveland has the seventh-best ERA (3.95) in the majors this season.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.295 as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in MLB.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- Rodriguez gets the start for the Orioles, his 22nd of the season. He is 6-4 with a 4.53 ERA and 117 strikeouts through 111 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's last time out came on Saturday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he tossed eight scoreless innings while allowing five hits.
- Rodriguez is looking to record his eighth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Rodriguez has pitched five or more innings in a game 16 times this year entering this matchup.
- In five of his 21 total appearances this season he has not allowed an earned run.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Guardians will send Gaddis (2-1) to the mound for his seventh start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Tuesday, Aug. 29, when he threw three innings, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits to the Minnesota Twins.
- He has earned a quality start two times in six starts this season.
- In six starts this season, Gaddis has lasted five or more innings three times, with an average of 3.9 innings per appearance.
- He has made 10 appearances and finished four of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Rays||W 8-0||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/17/2023||Rays||W 5-4||Home||Dean Kremer||Zack Littell|
|9/18/2023||Astros||W 8-7||Away||John Means||Justin Verlander|
|9/19/2023||Astros||W 9-5||Away||Kyle Gibson||Hunter Brown|
|9/20/2023||Astros||L 2-1||Away||Kyle Bradish||Cristian Javier|
|9/21/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Grayson Rodriguez||Hunter Gaddis|
|9/22/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dean Kremer||Shane Bieber|
|9/23/2023||Guardians||-||Away||John Means||Cal Quantrill|
|9/24/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Kyle Gibson||Logan Allen|
|9/26/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Kyle Bradish||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/27/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Josiah Gray|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Rangers||W 2-1||Home||Tanner Bibee||Dane Dunning|
|9/17/2023||Rangers||W 9-2||Home||Gavin Williams||Cody Bradford|
|9/18/2023||Royals||L 6-4||Away||Cal Quantrill||Brady Singer|
|9/19/2023||Royals||L 7-6||Away||Logan Allen||Steven Cruz|
|9/20/2023||Royals||L 6-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Zack Greinke|
|9/21/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/22/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Shane Bieber||Dean Kremer|
|9/23/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cal Quantrill||John Means|
|9/24/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Logan Allen||Kyle Gibson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.