Brewers vs. Cardinals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 21
Miles Mikolas will take the mound for the St. Louis Cardinals (67-85) on Thursday, September 21 against the Milwaukee Brewers (86-66), who will counter with Wade Miley. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:15 PM ET at Busch Stadium.
The Cardinals have been listed as -115 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Brewers (-105). The over/under for the game is set at 8.5 runs.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (7-12, 4.84 ERA) vs Miley - MIL (8-4, 3.38 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Cardinals Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to put money on the Brewers' game versus the Cardinals but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Brewers (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Brewers to take down the Cardinals with those odds, and the Brewers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will William Contreras hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cardinals have been favored 69 times and won 32, or 46.4%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Cardinals have a 32-37 record (winning 46.4% of their games).
- St. Louis has a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cardinals have not been favored on the moneyline over the last 10 games.
- Over its last 10 matchups, St. Louis and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Brewers have won in 35, or 51.5%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Brewers have a mark of 30-29 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have not installed the Brewers as underdogs in any of their last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Milwaukee and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.