Brewers vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Willson Contreras and the St. Louis Cardinals square off against Mark Canha and the Milwaukee Brewers at Busch Stadium on Thursday at 1:15 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series.
The Cardinals are listed as -115 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Brewers (-105). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Brewers vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Brewers have not covered the runline in any of their last 10 games (one of those games had a runline).
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 68 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (51.5%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 30-29, a 50.8% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 68 of its 152 opportunities.
- In 11 games with a line this season, the Brewers have a mark of 4-7-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.