Brewers vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 21
Thursday's game that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (86-66) against the St. Louis Cardinals (67-85) at Busch Stadium should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-4 in favor of the Brewers. First pitch is at 1:15 PM ET on September 21.
The Cardinals will call on Miles Mikolas (7-12) versus the Brewers and Wade Miley (8-4).
Brewers vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 1:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Brewers 6, Cardinals 5.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to the over/under, Milwaukee and its foes are 4-6-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Brewers have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (one of those contests had a spread).
- The Brewers have been victorious in 35, or 51.5%, of the 68 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 30 times in 59 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Brewers have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (680 total), Milwaukee is the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Brewers have pitched to a 3.78 ERA this season, which ranks third in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 16||Nationals||W 9-5||Corbin Burnes vs Trevor Williams|
|September 17||Nationals||L 2-1||Brandon Woodruff vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 18||@ Cardinals||L 1-0||Freddy Peralta vs Adam Wainwright|
|September 19||@ Cardinals||W 7-3||Trevor Megill vs Drew Rom|
|September 20||@ Cardinals||W 8-2||Adrian Houser vs Zack Thompson|
|September 21||@ Cardinals||-||Wade Miley vs Miles Mikolas|
|September 22||@ Marlins||-||Corbin Burnes vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 23||@ Marlins||-||Brandon Woodruff vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 24||@ Marlins||-||Freddy Peralta vs Edward Cabrera|
|September 26||Cardinals||-||Wade Miley vs Zack Thompson|
|September 27||Cardinals||-||Corbin Burnes vs Miles Mikolas|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.