Brewers vs. Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Milwaukee Brewers (84-66) and St. Louis Cardinals (67-83) meet on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Trevor Megill (1-0) to the mound, while Drew Rom (1-2) will answer the bell for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Megill - MIL (1-0, 3.13 ERA) vs Rom - STL (1-2, 5.96 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Megill
- Megill heads to the mound for the Brewers to make his second start of the season, seeking his second win.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, when he threw 1 1/3 scoreless innings while allowing one hit to the Washington Nationals.
- He has an ERA of 3.13, a 6 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.200 in 28 games this season.
- He is looking for his sixth appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
Trevor Megill vs. Cardinals
- The Cardinals rank 17th in MLB with 678 runs scored this season. They have a .252 batting average this campaign with 203 home runs (ninth in the league).
- The right-hander has allowed the Cardinals to go 0-for-3 in one inning this season.
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Drew Rom
- Rom gets the start for the Cardinals, his sixth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.96 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 22 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Wednesday against the Baltimore Orioles, the lefty tossed 5 1/3 scoreless innings while surrendering two hits.
- In five games this season, the 23-year-old has an ERA of 5.96, with 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .290 against him.
- Rom does not have a quality start yet this season.
- Rom is looking to collect his third start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
- He has had one outing this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.