How to Watch the Brewers vs. Cardinals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
The Milwaukee Brewers and St. Louis Cardinals will play on Monday at Busch Stadium, at 7:45 PM ET, with Christian Yelich and Nolan Arenado among those expected to deliver at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Brewers vs. Cardinals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Brewers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB action with 152 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.382).
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB with a .239 batting average.
- Milwaukee ranks 19th in runs scored with 665 (4.5 per game).
- The Brewers rank 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .318.
- The Brewers strike out 8.8 times per game, the No. 18 mark in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Milwaukee has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Milwaukee's 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers have the second-lowest WHIP in MLB (1.181).
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Freddy Peralta (12-8) takes the mound for the Brewers in his 29th start of the season. He has a 3.73 ERA in 156 2/3 innings pitched, with 200 strikeouts.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Tuesday against the Miami Marlins, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing two hits.
- Peralta has 15 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Peralta will look to last five or more innings for his 19th straight start. He's averaging 5.6 frames per outing.
- In five of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Brewers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Marlins||L 2-0||Home||Trevor Megill||Braxton Garrett|
|9/14/2023||Marlins||W 4-2||Home||Adrian Houser||Eury Pérez|
|9/15/2023||Nationals||W 5-3||Home||Wade Miley||Jake Irvin|
|9/16/2023||Nationals||W 9-5||Home||Corbin Burnes||Trevor Williams|
|9/17/2023||Nationals||L 2-1||Home||Brandon Woodruff||Patrick Corbin|
|9/18/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Adam Wainwright|
|9/19/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Adrian Houser||Drew Rom|
|9/20/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Wade Miley||Zack Thompson|
|9/21/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Corbin Burnes||Miles Mikolas|
|9/22/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Brandon Woodruff||Johnny Cueto|
|9/23/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Freddy Peralta||Jesús Luzardo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.