Brewers vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 17
The Milwaukee Brewers (84-64) aim to sweep a three-game series versus the Washington Nationals (65-84), at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Brewers will give the ball to Brandon Woodruff (5-1, 1.93 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Patrick Corbin (10-13, 5.18 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Woodruff - MIL (5-1, 1.93 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (10-13, 5.18 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Woodruff
- Woodruff (5-1) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he allowed six hits in nine scoreless innings against the Miami Marlins.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 1.93, a 4.77 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .786.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fifth consecutive quality start.
- Woodruff will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
- He is looking for his third appearance in a row with no earned runs allowed.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Corbin
- Corbin (10-13) gets the starting nod for the Nationals in his 30th start of the season. He has a 5.18 ERA in 165 2/3 innings pitched, with 119 strikeouts.
- The lefty's most recent time out was on Monday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he tossed 6 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In 29 games this season, the 34-year-old has an ERA of 5.18, with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .294 against him.
- Corbin heads into this matchup with 13 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Corbin has put up 27 starts this year that he pitched five or more innings.
- He has had two appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
- The 34-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (5.18), 49th in WHIP (1.485), and 45th in K/9 (6.5) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.