Brewers vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
The Milwaukee Brewers (84-64) will be seeking a series sweep when they face off against the Washington Nationals (65-84) at American Family Field on Sunday, September 17 at 2:10 PM ET. Brandon Woodruff will get the call for the Brewers, while Patrick Corbin will take the hill for the Nationals.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -300 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +230 moneyline odds. Milwaukee is the favorite on the run line (-2.5 with +105 odds). The contest's total is set at 7.5 runs.
Brewers vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Woodruff - MIL (5-1, 1.93 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (10-13, 5.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+230||Brewers (-2.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Brewers and Nationals game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Brewers (-300), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Brewers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.33 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Carlos Santana hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 45 out of the 74 games, or 60.8%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have not yet played as moneyline favorites of -300 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Milwaukee, based on the moneyline, is 75%.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and went 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Nationals have come away with 56 wins in the 134 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win one times in three chances when named as an underdog of at least +230 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-3030||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.