Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) face the Georgia Southern Eagles (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Camp Randall Stadium. The Badgers are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 20.5 points. The over/under is 65 in the contest.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern matchup in this article.
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wisconsin Moneyline||Georgia Southern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Wisconsin (-20.5)||65||-1100||+675||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Wisconsin (-19.5)||65.5||-1100||+680||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- TCU vs Houston
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
Wisconsin vs. Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has not won against the spread this season in two opportunities.
- The Badgers have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites.
- Georgia Southern has covered in its only game with a spread this season.
Wisconsin 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+1200||Bet $100 to win $1200|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.