Brewers vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Washington Nationals (65-83) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when visiting the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The probable pitchers are Corbin Burnes (9-8) for the Brewers and Trevor Williams (6-10) for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.47 ERA) vs Williams - WSH (6-10, 5.44 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- Burnes (9-8) will take to the mound for the Brewers and make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he did not allow a hit in eight scoreless innings against the New York Yankees.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 29 games this season with an ERA of 3.47, a 3.02 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.056.
- He has 19 quality starts in 29 chances this season.
- Burnes will look to finish five or more innings for the 28th start in a row.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
Corbin Burnes vs. Nationals
- The Nationals rank 21st in MLB with 634 runs scored this season. They have a .254 batting average this campaign with 136 home runs (29th in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Nationals one time this season, allowing them to go 4-for-22 with a double, a home run and two RBI in six innings.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Williams
- Williams (6-10 with a 5.44 ERA and 106 strikeouts in 139 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Nationals, his 29th of the season.
- The righty's most recent time out came on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 31-year-old has put together a 5.44 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings during 28 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .293 to opposing batters.
- Williams is trying to collect his sixth quality start of the season in this game.
- Williams is trying to secure his 19th start of five or more innings this season in this game.
- He has had four appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.