Brewers vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Nationals and Dominic Smith hit the field in the second game of a three-game series against Carlos Santana and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday at American Family Field.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -275 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Nationals +220 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Brewers' last 10 games. For four straight games, Milwaukee and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers during that stretch being 7.9 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won 44 of the 73 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60.3%).
- Milwaukee has played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 73.3%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 65 times this season for a 65-76-6 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have covered 40% of their games this season, going 4-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.