How to Watch the Rays vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 15
The Tampa Bay Rays versus Baltimore Orioles game on Friday at 7:05 PM ET will showcase a pair of hot hitters in Yandy Diaz and Adley Rutschman.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rays vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in baseball with 211 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB with a .445 slugging percentage.
- The Rays have the fifth-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- Tampa Bay scores the fourth-most runs in baseball (784 total, 5.3 per game).
- The Rays are fifth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .331.
- The Rays strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 21st in MLB.
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Tampa Bay's pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- Tampa Bay has a 3.77 team ERA that ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Rays combine for the No. 1-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.168).
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles have hit 172 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Baltimore is eighth in MLB with a .429 slugging percentage this season.
- The Orioles' .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Baltimore is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking sixth with 744 total runs this season.
- The Orioles have an on-base percentage of .324 this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- The Orioles rank 11th in strikeouts per game (8.3) among MLB offenses.
- Baltimore strikes out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- Baltimore pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 ERA this year, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Orioles rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.264 WHIP this season.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Eflin (14-8) takes the mound for the Rays in his 29th start of the season. He's put together a 3.53 ERA in 160 2/3 innings pitched, with 164 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent time out was on Sunday against the Seattle Mariners, when he threw five innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Eflin enters this game with 16 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eflin will look to continue a six-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 innings per appearance).
- He has had five appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Orioles' Jack Flaherty (8-8) will make his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed 3 1/3 innings while giving up four earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- In 26 starts this season, he's earned eight quality starts.
- Flaherty has 19 starts of five or more innings this season in 26 chances. He averages 5.3 innings per outing.
- In 26 appearances this season, he has finished five without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Mariners||W 6-3||Home||Zach Eflin||Bryce Miller|
|9/11/2023||Twins||W 7-4||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Sonny Gray|
|9/12/2023||Twins||L 3-2||Away||Zack Littell||Joe Ryan|
|9/13/2023||Twins||W 5-4||Away||Taj Bradley||Dallas Keuchel|
|9/14/2023||Orioles||W 4-3||Away||Aaron Civale||Kyle Bradish|
|9/15/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Jack Flaherty|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/21/2023||Angels||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Griffin Canning|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/10/2023||Red Sox||L 7-3||Away||Grayson Rodriguez||Brayan Bello|
|9/11/2023||Cardinals||W 11-5||Home||Dean Kremer||Dakota Hudson|
|9/12/2023||Cardinals||L 5-2||Home||John Means||Adam Wainwright|
|9/13/2023||Cardinals||L 1-0||Home||Kyle Gibson||Drew Rom|
|9/14/2023||Rays||L 4-3||Home||Kyle Bradish||Aaron Civale|
|9/15/2023||Rays||-||Home||Jack Flaherty||Zach Eflin|
|9/16/2023||Rays||-||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/17/2023||Rays||-||Home||Dean Kremer||Zack Littell|
|9/18/2023||Astros||-||Away||John Means||Justin Verlander|
|9/19/2023||Astros||-||Away||Kyle Gibson||Hunter Brown|
|9/20/2023||Astros||-||Away||Kyle Bradish||Cristian Javier|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.