Brewers vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
The Washington Nationals (65-82) carry a three-game losing streak into a home matchup versus the Milwaukee Brewers (82-64), at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The probable pitchers are Wade Miley (7-4) for the Brewers and Jake Irvin (3-5) for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Miley - MIL (7-4, 3.30 ERA) vs Irvin - WSH (3-5, 4.28 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Wade Miley
- The Brewers will hand the ball to Miley (7-4) for his 21st start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the New York Yankees, giving up one earned run while allowing one hit.
- The 36-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with a 3.30 ERA and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .222.
- He has eight quality starts in 20 chances this season.
- Miley has made 16 starts of five or more innings in 20 chances this season, and averages 5.2 frames when he pitches.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished five of them without allowing an earned run.
Wade Miley vs. Nationals
- The Nationals have scored 631 runs this season, which ranks 21st in MLB. They have 1271 hits, 10th in baseball, with 135 home runs (29th in the league).
- The Nationals have gone 3-for-13 with a double and an RBI in one game against the left-hander this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jake Irvin
- Irvin gets the start for the Nationals, his 23rd of the season. He is 3-5 with a 4.28 ERA and 92 strikeouts through 113 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up three hits.
- In 22 games this season, the 26-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.28, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .251 against him.
- Irvin is looking to pick up his ninth quality start of the season.
- Irvin will aim to pitch five or more innings for his sixth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.1 frames per outing.
- He has had two appearances this season that he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
Jake Irvin vs. Brewers
- The opposing Brewers offense has a collective .238 batting average, and is 27th in the league with 1154 total hits and 18th in MLB play with 650 runs scored. They have the 27th-ranked slugging percentage (.380) and are 23rd in all of MLB with 147 home runs.
- In 5 1/3 innings over one appearance against the Brewers this season, Irvin has a 3.38 ERA and a 1.5 WHIP while his opponents are batting .273.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.