Brewers vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Mark Canha and the Milwaukee Brewers hit the field on Friday at American Family Field against Jake Irvin, who is starting for the Washington Nationals. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The Brewers are the favorite in this one, at -200, while the underdog Nationals have +165 odds to upset. The contest's over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brewers vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Brewers' last 10 games. Milwaukee's past three games have finished below the total, and the average total in that run was 7.7.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers are 43-29 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 59.7% of those games).
- Milwaukee has a 5-5 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -200 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 66.7% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 146 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 65 times (65-75-6).
- The Brewers have put together a 4-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 40% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.