How to Watch the Yankees vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Justin Turner and the Boston Red Sox will take the field against the New York Yankees and starter Clarke Schmidt on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:15 PM ET at Fenway Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Yankees vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Yankees rank seventh in baseball with 203 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- New York is 21st in baseball with a .396 slugging percentage.
- The Yankees rank 29th in the majors with a .224 batting average.
- New York ranks 24th in runs scored with 609 (4.2 per game).
- The Yankees are 26th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .302.
- The Yankees strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 15 mark in baseball.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by New York's pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- New York's 3.98 team ERA ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine for the No. 6 WHIP in baseball (1.239).
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox rank 15th in Major League Baseball with 173 home runs.
- Boston ranks sixth in the majors with a .437 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox's .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston has scored the eighth-most runs in baseball this season with 726.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- The Red Sox rank 12th with an average of 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- Boston has an 8.9 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Boston has pitched to a 4.56 ERA this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.355 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher
- Schmidt (9-8) is going for his 10th win when he gets the starting nod for the Yankees in his 29th start of the season. He has a 4.54 ERA in 140 2/3 innings pitched, with 139 strikeouts.
- His most recent time out was on Wednesday, Sept. 6 against the Detroit Tigers, when the right-hander tossed 6 1/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Schmidt is looking to record his sixth quality start of the year in this outing.
- Schmidt enters this game with 19 outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
- In five of his 29 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Nick Robertson will make his first start of the season for the Red Sox.
- The right-hander will make his MLB debut at the age of 25.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Yankees Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Brewers||L 9-2||Home||Michael King||Wade Miley|
|9/10/2023||Brewers||W 4-3||Home||Gerrit Cole||Corbin Burnes|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 3-2||Away||Randy Vasquez||Nick Pivetta|
|9/12/2023||Red Sox||W 4-1||Away||Carlos Rodón||Kutter Crawford|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||L 5-0||Away||Michael King||Tanner Houck|
|9/14/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Nick Robertson|
|9/15/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Gerrit Cole||Johan Oviedo|
|9/16/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Clarke Schmidt||Luis Ortiz|
|9/17/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Carlos Rodón||Bailey Falter|
|9/19/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Clarke Schmidt||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/20/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Michael King||Kevin Gausman|
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Orioles||L 13-12||Home||Chris Sale||Jack Flaherty|
|9/10/2023||Orioles||W 7-3||Home||Brayan Bello||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/12/2023||Yankees||L 3-2||Home||Nick Pivetta||Randy Vasquez|
|9/12/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Kutter Crawford||Carlos Rodón|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||W 5-0||Home||Tanner Houck||Michael King|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Nick Robertson||Clarke Schmidt|
|9/15/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Brayan Bello||José Berríos|
|9/16/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Chris Sale||Chris Bassitt|
|9/17/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Nick Pivetta||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/18/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/19/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Nathan Eovaldi|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.