Brewers vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (81-63) will host Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins (74-71) at American Family Field on Wednesday, September 13, with a start time of 7:40 PM ET.
The Brewers are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Marlins have +100 odds to win. The total is 7.5 runs for this matchup (with -120 odds to go over and +100 odds to go under).
Brewers vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Trevor Megill - MIL (1-0, 3.38 ERA) vs Braxton Garrett - MIA (8-6, 3.82 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Brewers and Marlins game but want some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Brewers (-120) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $18.33 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Carlos Santana hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 71 times this season and won 43, or 60.6%, of those games.
- The Brewers have gone 36-25 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (59% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers have a 3-2 record from the five games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have been underdogs in 76 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (43.4%) in those contests.
- The Marlins have a mark of 24-39 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brewers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||1st|
|Win NL Central||-549||-||1st|
Think the Brewers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Milwaukee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.