Brewers vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers (81-63) and Miami Marlins (74-71) matching up at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET on September 13.
The Brewers will give the ball to Trevor Megill (1-0, 3.38 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Braxton Garrett (8-6, 3.82 ERA).
Brewers vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Brewers 5, Marlins 3.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Brewers' last 10 games.
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 71 times this season and won 43, or 60.6%, of those games.
- This season Milwaukee has won 36 of its 61 games, or 59%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee has scored the 18th-most runs in the majors this season with 646 (4.5 per game).
- The Brewers have the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||@ Yankees||W 8-2||Colin Rea vs Luis Severino|
|September 9||@ Yankees||W 9-2||Wade Miley vs Michael King|
|September 10||@ Yankees||L 4-3||Corbin Burnes vs Gerrit Cole|
|September 11||Marlins||W 12-0||Brandon Woodruff vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 12||Marlins||W 3-1||Freddy Peralta vs JT Chargois|
|September 13||Marlins||-||Trevor Megill vs Braxton Garrett|
|September 14||Marlins||-||Adrian Houser vs Eury Pérez|
|September 15||Nationals||-||Wade Miley vs Jake Irvin|
|September 16||Nationals||-||Corbin Burnes vs Trevor Williams|
|September 17||Nationals||-||Brandon Woodruff vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 18||@ Cardinals||-||Colin Rea vs Adam Wainwright|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.