Willy Adames vs. Marlins Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 12
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Willy Adames and his .676 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher JT Chargois and the Miami Marlins at American Family Field, Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He racked up three extra-base hits in his most recent game (3-for-4 with two doubles, a triple and four RBI) against the Marlins.
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: JT Chargois
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Marlins Player Props|
|Brewers vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Marlins|
|Brewers vs Marlins Odds|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames is batting .217 with 22 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
- Adames has recorded a hit in 74 of 131 games this year (56.5%), including 25 multi-hit games (19.1%).
- In 16.8% of his games this year, he has gone deep, and 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Adames has picked up an RBI in 31.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 14.5% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored in 51 games this year (38.9%), including 13 multi-run games (9.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Marlins
- Click Here for Rowdy Tellez
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The Marlins pitching staff is second in the league with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.27).
- The Marlins rank 13th in baseball in home runs given up (170 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Marlins will send Chargois (2-0) out for his third start of the season.
- The righty last appeared in relief on Thursday, when he tossed a scoreless third of an inning against the Los Angeles Dodgers without surrendering a hit.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.