Brewers vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's contest between the Milwaukee Brewers (34-28) and Baltimore Orioles (37-24) going head to head at American Family Field has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 2:10 PM ET on June 8.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Colin Rea (3-3) to the mound, while Kyle Bradish (2-2) will take the ball for the Orioles.
Brewers vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Brewers 5, Orioles 4.
Total Prediction for Brewers vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Orioles Player Props|
|Brewers vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Orioles|
|Brewers vs Orioles Odds|
Brewers Performance Insights
- The Brewers have played as the favorite four times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
- The Brewers have three wins against the spread in their last six chances.
- This season, the Brewers have won 19 out of the 32 games, or 59.4%, in which they've been favored.
- Milwaukee has a record of 19-13 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Brewers have a 53.5% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has scored the 25th-most runs in the majors this season with 255 (4.1 per game).
- The Brewers have the 10th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.01).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Reds||W 10-8||Colin Rea vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 4||@ Reds||W 5-1||Adrian Houser vs Ben Lively|
|June 5||@ Reds||L 2-0||Julio Teheran vs Andrew Abbott|
|June 6||Orioles||W 4-3||Freddy Peralta vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 7||Orioles||W 10-2||Corbin Burnes vs Dean Kremer|
|June 8||Orioles||-||Colin Rea vs Kyle Bradish|
|June 9||Athletics||-||Adrian Houser vs Luis Medina|
|June 10||Athletics||-||Julio Teheran vs Paul Blackburn|
|June 11||Athletics||-||Freddy Peralta vs JP Sears|
|June 13||@ Twins||-||Corbin Burnes vs Pablo Lopez|
|June 14||@ Twins||-||Colin Rea vs Bailey Ober|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.