The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: David Lipsky
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and David Lipsky is currently in sixth with a score of -5.
Looking to place a bet on David Lipsky at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
David Lipsky Insights
- Lipsky has finished under par six times and shot six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds.
- He has registered a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
- Lipsky has carded a score within five shots of the day's best in four of his last 12 rounds.
- Lipsky has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Lipsky has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Lipsky's past two appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 20 once. His average finish has been 30th.
- Lipsky made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Lipsky finished 12th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par 70 for this event. In the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,300 yards.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, 30 yards shorter than the average course Lipsky has played in the past year (7,239).
Lipsky's Last Time Out
- Lipsky was relatively mediocre on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 44th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93).
- Lipsky shot better than only 17% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47.
- Lipsky carded a birdie or better on two of eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, better than the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lipsky had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Lipsky carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.8 on the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- At that last competition, Lipsky posted a bogey or worse on six of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Lipsky finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on two par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.9 on the six par-5s.
- On the six par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lipsky carded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.4).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Lipsky Odds to Win: +10000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lipsky's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.