The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Austin Eckroat
After the third round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Austin Eckroat is in 16th place at -3.
Looking to bet on Austin Eckroat at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Austin Eckroat Insights
- Eckroat has finished below par on 10 occasions, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three of those rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Eckroat has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on eight occasions.
- Eckroat has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five events, and as high as the top five in one.
- In his past five events, Eckroat has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average twice.
- Eckroat will try to prolong his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend once again.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Eckroat finished ninth when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 listed at 7,209 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The courses that Eckroat has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,300 yards, while Colonial Country Club will be at 7,209 yards this week.
Eckroat's Last Time Out
- Eckroat was in the 65th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.70-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson was strong, putting him in the 98th percentile of the field.
- Eckroat shot better than 69% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.47.
- Eckroat recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Eckroat had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Eckroat recorded more birdies or better (15) than the field average of 6.8 on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that most recent competition, Eckroat had a bogey or worse on two of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Eckroat ended the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9) with eight on the 12 par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Eckroat finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Eckroat Odds to Win: +35000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Eckroat's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.