Brewers vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 1:13 PM CDT
The Milwaukee Brewers (27-23) host the San Francisco Giants (25-25) at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Brewers will look to Freddy Peralta (5-3) against the Giants and Alex Wood.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Brewers vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Peralta - MIL (5-3, 3.81 ERA) vs Wood - SF (0-0, 4.05 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- The Brewers' Peralta (5-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 3.81 ERA this season with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.8 walks per nine across nine games.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in six of them.
- Peralta has pitched five or more innings in nine straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Alex Wood
- Wood (0-0 with a 4.05 ERA and 21 strikeouts in 20 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Giants, his sixth of the season.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Miami Marlins, when the lefty threw 4 1/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Over six games this season, the 32-year-old has a 4.05 ERA and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .259 to opposing batters.
- Wood has yet to register a quality start so far this season.
- Wood has yet to pitch five or more innings in any of his five starts (he's averaging 3 2/3 innings per appearance).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.