Madison Keys 2023 French Open Odds
After bowing out in the round of 16 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in her last tournament (eliminated by Anhelina Kalinina), Madison Keys will begin the French Open versus Kaia Kanepi (in the round of 128). Keys is +12500 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Keys at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Keys' Next Match
Keys will play Kanepi in the round of 128 of the French Open on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET.
Keys is currently listed at -500 to win her next matchup versus Kanepi. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Madison Keys Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +5000
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +12500
Want to bet on Keys? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Keys last played on May 15, 2023, a 6-2, 2-6, 4-6 defeat by No. 47-ranked Kalinina in the Round of 16 of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia.
- In 17 tournaments over the past year, Keys has gone 23-17 and has not won a title.
- Keys is 5-3 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Keys has played 20.4 games per match in her 40 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- Over the past 12 months, Keys has played eight matches on clay, and 19.4 games per match.
- Keys has won 36.4% of her return games and 68.5% of her service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Keys has claimed 67.9% of her service games and 42.9% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.