Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day's round of 128 match in the French Open will be against Kristina Mladenovic. Day's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +50000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day will be in the French Open round of 128 after beating Elina Avanesyan 5-7, 6-4, 7-6, and now matches up against Mladenovic on Monday, May 29 at 5:00 AM ET.
Day is currently listed at -450 to win her next contest against Mladenovic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the qualifying round on Thursday, Day beat No. 134-ranked Avanesyan, 5-7, 6-4, 7-6.
- Day is 11-6 over the past year, with zero tournament victories.
- Day is 5-1 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament titles.
- Through 17 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Day has played 23.4 games per match. She won 53.8% of them.
- In her six matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Day has averaged 20.5 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has won 69.9% of her service games, and she has won 37.6% of her return games.
- Day has claimed 64.0% of her service games on clay over the past year and 58.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.